Chicago: inRiver iPMC User Training
Upcoming sessions:March 11-12 Location: 25 South Wacker Drive Chicago, IL 60606 (Floor 2)
Enroll for this course and then reserve your seat.
How to enroll and register
Each onsite training session has 20 available seats, so don't miss out by waiting too long with registering!
- Enroll by clicking top left on the Enroll button.
- If you haven't already created a user for the Academy Portal, you will now be asked to do so. Your account will be activated once you click on the link in the confirmation email you will receive.
- Once you have enrolled to this course you must at your earliest convenience go into the course and register for the specific session you want to attend.
Do this by clicking top left on the Begin Course button.
- 08.30 Coffe and Sandwich
- 09.00 Training begins
- 10.30 Coffee Break
- 10.50 Training session
- 12.30 Lunch Break
- 13.30 Training session
- 15.00 Coffee Break
- 15.20 Training Session
- 17.00 Day ends
Food and beverage is included in the course fee.
What to bring
You'll only need to bring your own laptop with a browser installed (preferably Chrome).
Purpose and Goal
To enable our customers to reap the full benefits of iPMC, we provide User Training where you will become familiar with the different tools for enriching products bringing efficiency, quality and creativity to your daily work.
During these two days will focus on the core iPMC User Portal and cover the following topics:
- A basic introduction to the concept of the Marketing Model and the opportunities it brings
- A thorough insight into a training in the Query tool. Mastering this will enable you to fully utilize the productivity tools iPMC offers.
- A thorough training in the different enrichment options in iPMC: Attributes, Digital Asset Management, Creation of Relations, Assortment Structures, etc.
- Training in Assortment Structure Publication into Channels
- And last but not least, the productivity supporting tools included in the Harmony in Workload concept: Completion Rules, Workareas, Notifications, Tasks and Intelligent Linking,
After completing this training you will be rewarded with a Diploma.
Enrolling for this course is free of charge.Once you have registered for one of the onsite sessions a fee of $1250 will be charged
You may only opt-out from being charged by cancelling your registration 10 workdays prior to the actual onsite training.
RegistrationRegistration for onsite sessions must be done no later than ten workdays in advance.
Registrations later than that will only be accepted in based on capacity. In such a case, food and beverage cannot be guaranteed and will possibly have to be solved by the participant her-/himself.
Cancellations of onsite session registrations have to be made, at the very latest, ten workdays in advance.
Any cancellations later than ten days in advance will lead to being charged the full fee.